New Sales & Services Instructions: 020 3859 5311 / [email protected] | Current Listing Enquiries/Make an Offer : [email protected]

Unoccupied Property Insurance

Insuring an Unoccupied Property

Unoccupied property insurance, also known as unoccupied property insurance, is a type of insurance policy that provides coverage for properties that are vacant or unoccupied. These properties are often considered to be at higher risk of damage or theft, as there may be no one present to notice or address any issues that arise.

Unoccupied  property insurance typically provides coverage for risks such as fire, theft, vandalism, and water damage. Policies may also include additional options such as liability coverage or protection against subsidence.

It’s important to ensure that your property is properly insured if it will be vacant or unoccupied for an extended period of time. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of any insurance policy carefully, and consider working with an experienced insurance professional to help find the right coverage for your needs.

We have been working with AVIVA insurance for 25 years and can obtain insurance cover immediately on request, without the need for visits to the property.


Unoccupied Property Insurance Form

Compare listings